Monday, May 7, 2007

General Happiness

We had a great weekend! We saw a few movies, packed a little, visited friends, ate a lot of ice cream, and unloaded a ton of unwanted furniture on said friends :-). I just found out that I got a 4.0 for the past semester. I'm totally siked about that! It's the first time for me and I worked really hard for it. I also got published for the third time. Yay!

We finally saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" which is an incredible film. We loved it. We also saw "Stranger than Fiction" which surprised us; it was actually good.

We did see Spiderman 3, which sucked, so don't waste your money. It was 'the movie that would never end any of it's spliced plot lines.' We spent most of the movie completely bored. It was cheesy, which was the only thing going for it.

I got to see my nephew-by-love, too. Gosh! He's getting big. He turns 3 next month. He's talking well and I love it when he calls me "Aunt Cake."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nephew actually calls you "Aunt cake." Just so you are fully aware of your name. Thanx for all the cool furniture. Love you. Tell Jeremey I said hi and hello.
Amy